Effective Date: MAR 25 2021
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Conoxy Digital Agency follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Like any other website, Al – Amiri uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Conoxy Digital Agency has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
E. How Is Your Personal Data Used?
We will only process your Personal Data, including sharing it with third parties, where (1) you have provided your consent which can be withdrawn at any time, by contacting email@example.com (2) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, (3) we are required by law, (4) processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person, or (5) processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests.
We may use Personal Data we collect about you on its own or combine it with other information we have about you to:
- To create user accounts and/or profiles through registration;
- Perform internal operations, such as tracking and improving the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, and marketing efforts;
- Provide product and/or Service fulfillment, such as creating accounts, managing purchases, payments, and more;
- Personalize user experiences, such as remembering your settings and preferences for things like language, font size, etc.;
- Provide support;
- Resolve disputes between users and/or a user and the company as set forth in our Terms of Service;
- Use the location of your device to prevent fraud or deliver other location-based services that you may request;
- Administer a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion;
- Advertise and market our products and Service – and those of our Business Partners –including to:
- Present targeted advertising, send or provide you with advertisements, promotions and offers;
- Analyze whether our advertisements, promotions, and offers are effective;
- Help us determine whether you may be interested in new products or services
- Customer Testimonials
- Conduct surveys;
- Conduct research;
- Receive feedback;
- Conduct audits;
- Provide information to our business partners;
- Provide information to the media;
- Provide information to our suppliers;
- Provide information to our representatives and/or advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, and others to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements;
- Transfer your information, such as to servers outside of the United States, or as part of a merger or sale of the business;
- Protect the rights, safety, and information of our members, third parties, as well as our own. This includes fraud prevention, business or product recalls, prosecuting and defending a court arbitration or similar proceeding, and more;
- Comply with legal